Regional Financial Assistant urgently wanted: APPLY NOW
Who are we?
The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
What will you do?
Resolving Management information needs
1. Preparing ad-hoc production reports and trend analysis as requested by RFM and Management.
2. Conducting ad hoc analysis to better understand trends and variances.
3. Handling of management queries regarding daily and monthly sales results.
4. Preparation of business performance matrices e.g. lapse / persistency reports, productivity indicators, manpower, etc.
1. Preparing and updating of daily and monthly reports and scorecards.
2. Compiling presentations on sales results and trends.
3. Developing & updating reporting tools to enhance management reporting.
4. Calculation, capturing & administration of sales targets on the system.
5. Maintaining adviser and broker portfolios on system.
1. Ensure that effective controls and procedures are in place to adhere to expense management approval framework.
2. Check all payment requests for correct use of cost centres and account codes.
3. Resolving financial enquries and payments of invoices.
4. Processing journals and do reconciliations.
5. Monitoring monthly expense projections.
6. Compiling monthly expense reports and report deviations.
7. Assisting with expense budget process.
What will make you successful in this role?
Grade 12 with Maths or Accountancy
Degree / Diploma with Accountancy/Business Administration as a subject will be an advantage
3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge of Distribution structures, strategies & activities
Knowledge of Finance structures, systems and procedures
Knowledge of Essbase, Smartview, E2 Financials, Walker
Execellent verbal and written communication skills
Decision making & problem-solving
Analytical thinking & data analysing
Attention to detail and accuracy
Self-motivated with a strong focus on delivery
Pro-active Planning and organising
Treating customers fairly
Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
Working both independently and in a team
Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Cultivates innovation – Stage 2
Customer focus – Stage 2
Drives results – Stage 2
Collaborates – Stage 2
Being resilient – Stage 2
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Closing Date: 22 August 2019.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process. Apply Now
The post Regional Financial Assistant urgently wanted: APPLY NOW appeared first on News365.co.za.