Marcos Rojo and Marouane Fellaini stay out, whereas David de Gea will return after being rested at Arsenal.
Chris Smalling is again in rivalry for Manchester United after recovering from a foot drawback that has stored him sidelined since eight December.
Robbie Brady is uncertain for Burnley after being pressured off in opposition to Manchester Metropolis with a groin drawback.
Johann Berg Gudmundsson and Phil Bardsley face late health checks forward of Tuesday’s match.
The Clarets made seven modifications for Saturday’s FA Cup defeat and can recall numerous key of gamers to the beginning line-up.
MOTD COMMENTATOR’S NOTES
@Iandennisbbc: Manchester United had been 11 factors adrift of the highest 4 when Jose Mourinho was sacked every week earlier than Christmas.
However a victory in opposition to Burnley will take a resurgent United stage on factors with fourth-placed Chelsea, albeit perhaps for under 24 hours.
Regardless what happens on this subsequent spherical of matches, Champions League qualification by the league is now a definite risk beneath Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, who continues to improve his claims to take cost completely.
Burnley have drawn on their previous two visits to Previous Trafford, and final season had been so near a well-known win till Jesse Lingard equalised within the 91st minute to make it 2-2.
James Tarkowski believes Burnley have turned a nook, so this won’t be easy for the house staff.
VIEW FROM THE DUGOUT
Manchester United caretaker supervisor Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: “What it’s about now [is] to place the membership and to place the staff in a great place on the finish of the season – how will we appear like, what will we appear like subsequent season?
“With or with out me, it doesn’t actually matter as a result of I’m right here now as a part of that, to arrange the staff for subsequent season. However, in fact, which means doing nicely now.”
Burnley supervisor Sean Dyche: “The gamers know Manchester United are in good type.
“They’ve had a brand new supervisor bounce and it seems there’s a special feeling within the group. It appears there’s slightly bit extra spark.
“However we’ve been going alongside nicely ourselves. We’ve constantly carried out nicely in current weeks and we’ve received to stick with these excessive requirements.”
With eight wins out of eight, it’s massively spectacular what caretaker supervisor Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has finished at Manchester United.
They’re enjoying nicely all around the pitch, and defensively they’ve been sound too. I don’t see Burnley getting any pleasure on Tuesday evening.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in 19 house video games in opposition to Burnley in all competitions since a 5-2 defeat within the high flight in September 1962.
- The Clarets have drawn their final two matches at Previous Trafford (0-Zero in 2016 and 2-2 in 2017), with solely a stoppage-time equaliser from Jesse Lingard denying them victory there final season.
- House and away, Burnley have registered only one victory up to now 26 conferences (D10, L15).
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer can develop into the primary supervisor to start his reign at a membership with seven successive Premier League victories. He’s presently stage on six wins with Pep Guardiola (at Manchester Metropolis in 2016) and Carlo Ancelotti (with Chelsea in 2009).
- Manchester United have been awarded seven Premier League penalties this season, greater than some other aspect – whereas opponents Burnley are one in every of two golf equipment but to be given a spot-kick (together with Huddersfield).
- Marcus Rashford may develop into the third youngest participant to attain in 5 consecutive Premier League video games, behind Nicolas Anelka in 1998 and Jose Antonio Reyes in 2004.
- Romelu Lukaku has had a hand in six targets in his six Premier League begins in opposition to Burnley, scoring 4 and aiding two.
- Burnley are unbeaten of their final 4 league matches (W3, D1), their longest undefeated sequence since a six-match streak between February and April 2018.
- Sean Dyche’s aspect have misplaced their final eight Premier League video games in opposition to groups from the established high six, conceding a complete of 25 targets and scoring simply three.
- The Clarets have gone 66 top-flight video games with out being awarded a penalty, with their final spot-kick taken and scored by Sam Vokes in a 3-1 defeat at Everton on 15 April 2017.
- The Premier League file for many matches with out successful a penalty is 91 video games, set by Wimbledon from 1997 to 2000.
- Tuesday is the one day of the week on which Burnley supervisor Sean Dyche has by no means misplaced a Premier League sport, successful three and drawing two of his 5 matches.
Supply: BBC Information
The submit Manchester United vs Burnley match construct up appeared first on Information365.co.za.