IT Manager – MPC Recruitment (PE/EL), East London
Employer: MPC Recruitment (PE/EL)
One of our clients is seeking a IT Manager to join their team.
– Database design and SQL (MS SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS)
– Development background – must be able to understand code (C#) and how systems interrelate
– Understand trending technologies (digital theme)
– Customer relationships
– Project & time management
– 3rd party relationships – managing SLA’s
– Leadership – manage a team and other external teams (co-ordination)
If you wish to apply for this position, please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have not been contracted in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This position reports to: Group IT Manager
Apply before Sunday, June 16, 2019 – 55 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful. Apply now
You might also like… Bodies of mother and child found in flood-stricken Chatsworth
ramatic scenes are playing out all over disaster-hit Durban.
In Chatsworth, the tragedy really hit home when the bodies of a mother trying to shield her 5-year-old child were recovered from the rubble.
They were living in the caretaker’s quarters of the Westcliff Secondary School.
Eight people died there when a landslide destroyed part of the building.
So far, 32 deaths have been recorded due to flooding in Kwa-Zulu Natal.
Source – Jobs365
The post IT Manager Wanted – Apply Here appeared first on News365.co.za.