Father of Twins boils – Viggy & Virginia Qwabe won’t attend #IdolsSA finale next Sunday


Although the twins of KwaDukuza have made themselves famous in Idols SA, however, Viggy and Virginia Qwabe will not be able to attend the final stage of the singing competition at the State Theater, Tshwane next Sunday, Isolezwe has reported.

This was revealed by their father Lawrence Qwabe who received a message inviting his daughters to attend the event.

He said the message made it clear that he should attend the event as all Top 10 participants needed to sing, and congratulate the winner.

“I just saw the message but couldn’t answer it. I expect the Idols management to come to me and discuss the issue with my children. I noticed on social media that they couldn’t find me on the phone. I’m here if they want to talk to me,” said Qwabe.

He said he would not let the children go to the event without the problems that had arisen between them being addressed first.

Viggy and Virginia Qwabe

 

He revealed that he was still waiting for Idols SA management to talk to him face-to-face and what the twins’ departure conditions meant for the event.

“I cannot decide on my own. When they come to speak I should first talk to the family and the fans about it because it no longer affects me personally. It seems my kids will not be going to the final event,” Qwabe said.

He said the twins had a reception at their hometown in KwaDukuza yesterday, though the event was not open to the public

The event was held at the 1011 fair in KwaDukuza and was attended by Idols artists Mthokozisi Ndaba and Noma Khumalo.

The twins’ father also revealed that he was also trying to work a plan with regards to the issue of removing the twins from the Idols contract which he said was depressing.

Idols twins manager Kim Coppen declined to comment on the matter.

He said there had been a lot of people scaring him and his own children about the matter and he did not want to comment.

Attempts to obtain the twins’ comments were unsuccessful.

In other news – Hard times hit Donald & is to lose his house after failing to pay over R1mil debt

Singer may lose his home if court action succeeds. House music artist and Over The Moon hitmaker Donald is on the cusp of losing his house because his bank is not over the moon with his bond repayments.

Donald

Standard Bank has obtained a summons against Donald at the high court in Joburg after he failed to service his bond repayment for at least six months. continue reading

Source: celeb gossip