A number of people have been injured and treated for smoke inhalation after a suspected gas fire at a restaurant in Rivonia, Johannesburg.
Johannesburg Emergency Services spokesperson, Nana Radebe said the fire has been contained.
Radebe stated eight people were transported to hospitals for medical treatment of smoke inhalation and burns, some in critical condition.
“On arrival, we discovered there were blazes everywhere, the fire started at a restaurant and it is alleged that a gas bottle exploded. We are still busy with damping down and then we will begin with preliminary investigations of where the fire started and how it started,” Radebe said.
The fire was contained to one restaurant in the centre, however, nine businesses have been affected by the flames.
In other news – Bontle Modiselle speaks on having 2 miscarriages & being a new mom
Choreographer, radio and TV host Bontle Modiselle shares what took place in her life before conceiving her newborn baby girl, her fears and difficulties she has come across. In a nutshell, she has just spoken on what is experienced in a pregnant woman or a new mom, that it should not break you, but make you.
With just a few days after sharing beautiful pictures of her new baby, Bontle has taken once again to her social media and shared her journey to having the new baby girl. Taking to Instagram, she said; continue reading