Since announcing her split from husband of less than two months, social media has been trying to figure out who the man Lerato Kganyago married really is.
All the public knew when LKG and Ndlala got married was that he was a successful businessman but according to several reports from the past 24 hours, he is not as he seem.
Here’s some things you need to know about the controversial businessman.
1. Thami Ndlala was born and raised in a small town in Mpumalanga and the son of the late chief Joe Ndlala.
2. He did a Bsc in International Business Studies but didn’t finish to advance his passion for luxury fast cars.
3. He founded the Joe Ndlala Foundation, which helps feed children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
4. He’s the founder of Two Ndlala Brothers, a luxury transportation division.
5. He was previously romantically linked to socialite Lizelle Tabane
In other news – Shona & Connie Ferguson speak on the behind-the-scenes drama at their production house
Power couple Shona and Connie Ferguson tell us there’s no behind-the-scenes drama at their production house, it’s just showbiz. Dineo Langa One of the original cast members, Dineo played Connie’s onscreen daughter, Kea Khoza, but was let go after she allegedly asked for a three-month break to film a movie.
She sizzled on-screen as Martha, a waitress who was everyone’s confidante and adviser. She was sacked after reportedly requesting a salary increase. continue reading